C-STEM Service Award recognizes C-STEM volunteers for their unusually dedicated voluntary service to the C-STEM program by demonstrated outstanding performance, effective leadership, prolonged and committed service, devotion, enthusiasm and faithfulness. Award recipients are selected by the C-STEM Awards Committee consisting of university faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
- Nominees must be volunteers or K-14 educators. Nominees cannot be staff of the C-STEM Center.
- Nominees have not received this award in the past.
- Continuously actively involved in the C-STEM program.
- Evidence on excellent dedicated voluntary service to the C-STEM program.
- Play an active and useful role in the C-STEM program.
- Nominees need to attend the C-STEM Annual Conference in person to receive the award.